This blogpost is unlike any other blogpost I’ve written! It’s not a story, but a facts blogpost. If you don’t care for it, I’ll tell you now it is the only one of its kind for now!
You know the things you wipe your mouth with after eating? Yes, napkins. The napkins come out of a dispenser in most cafès in Rovigo (and maybe all of Italy?) like at In-‘n’-Out Burger. But, the napkins (almost everywhere I’ve been to) are crazy! They feel like rough sketch paper! My mother and I joke about the napkins.
“Hey, here’s some sandpaper to wipe your mouth!” I’d say.
“Haha, thank you!” My mom would reply.
If you visit Rovigo, Italy, visit Girasole, a pizza restaurant! The first night I was in Italy with my mom and dad, my mom had gone looking for Girasole, which she had seen on Google Maps.
There are sooo many yummy pizza shops around Rovigo!
Rovigo is the first place I’ve been to in Italy. We are trying to get Italian Citizenship, and since we already have American citizenship, Italian citizenship will make us Dual Citizens! And our avvocato (lawyer in Italian) is in Rovigo. So we came to him.
FYI the Lawyer part and Yummy pizza part are attached, I didn’t forget to say fact four.
This blogpost was super short, so a new one is on the way!
Many peeps hate (and maybe even are scared of) bats. But, hopefully, this blogpost will change the minds of bat haters and people scared of bats. Just remember one thing: don’t be afraid of them all! If a vampire bat saw this:
They would say:
Let me tell you a story…
A while ago, we were in the Cotswolds housesitting. (See my blog about the Cotswolds.) We looked after a cat. And the cat was indoor-outdoor. One night, the cat brought my dad a surprise… a not-at-all bloody, dead bat!
The next morning, I awoke to instantly inspect it, with a magnifying glass 🔍!
the end of the story
This blogpost was really fun, and it took me a while so I hope you liked it!
My Uncle Kenny is pretty crazy 😜 about Halloween 🎃. He makes his driveway a spookyHAUNTED HOUSE. And I admit, it was very scary. In fact, it was so scary it was fun!
Here is the haunted house in the daytime:
Why was it the best Halloween ever?
1. I got to help! I scared little kids when they walked by me.
2. I got to finally trick-or-treat for the first time!
3. I got to do false-screams, (screams that repeat every 30 seconds, about. If someone hears someone scream, they may run away, not wanting to be scared too, or join the party!)
4. I got to see my Uncle Kenny, my Aunt Yolanda, my cousins Jhase, Deven, and Olivia! And my uncle’s first wife came too, Aunt Gale. She attacked me with kisses 😽.
5. I always new I had minor Arachnophobia, but apparently my fear of spiders applies to fake spiders that have motion sensors so they know when you pass by. (I finally figured out they only saw your feet and ankles, so all I had to do was jump up and they didn’t see me! Or, I just run by!)
6. I saw a little kid, about 3 or 4, and he was just passing by my hiding spot (my hiding spot is behind a clown that has a sign on it: free hugz!With blood stains on it. The clown would start saying nice stuff, and then it would lean forward at you! He also had a motion sensor. I jumped out and made a hiss 😾 before the clown said anything to a by-passer.) I lunged out, barely touching the kid, making scary fingers…
and hissing. The little kid froze, and ran to the exit of the haunted house. I watched carefully for him to leave, then chuckled.
All Fun and Games!!
They let me help with lots of scaring, but my Uncle always goes all out, so that was fun.
One of the kids my mom saw (she was trying…
to draw people into the tornado of terror haunted house!) was walking up the driveway. He turned, and “noped” right out of there!!
End of Funny Fact!
This was a very, very, very, don’t go away, I have at least ten more very’s to go… very, very…
Hey! I told you I would talk about my glasses at the end of the C’alma blogpost.
Ok, for the introduction:
Are you familiar with Zenni? They made my dad’s glasses:The ones on the left are Dad’s. The ones on the right are mine.
Here’s a link to Zenni. Zenni is an online store to get prescription glasses for the cheap, starting at about $20. If you know anyone who needs glasses or may need them in the future based on what you know about them, you could tell them about Zenni… or me, preferably 😏😏.